CAS Portfolio

 Howdy you all!

My name is Ania and I am an IB student in Bydgoszcz, Poland. My CAS adventure has recenty started. I call this an 'adventure', because for me, it isn't just another project I'm forced to make, it is a new way of discovering my interests, trying to improve the ones I have and to connect with people.

CAS, for me, stands not for Creativity, Activity and Service. It actually is Creating new opportunities, being Ambitious and more Social, that this is even possible.

 I am willing to do whatever it takes, to complete my tasks for a hundred milion percents, and I am going to. I am going to do this, because I already am ambitious, social and creative.

But CAS also stands for Activity. So I am swearing right now, to all of you and to myself, that I will start being active, because I know, that knowledge is not everything.

And I also do not want to have problems with my back when I am being older.

But to the point. In these two years of my IB course I am planning to do such things like:

  • swimming
  • riding on my bicycle
  • nordic walking
  • losing my belly
  • Skiing in the Alpes
  • Ice - skating
  •  knitting
  • crocheting
  • writing stories
  • plaing on my guitar
  • cooking
  • baking
  • sewing
  • drawing
  • making origami

      But I have no idea how my service would look like these years. Because of the COVID-19 I cannot really do the things I was going to do. I am still going to clean the forest near my house, tutoring people from my school for free and volunteer at Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy, if this will be possible.

I hope I still can organise fundrising at school, but I am still waiting for the situation to expand.

But still, I am the person of my word. Or at least I am trying to be the one. I am willing to go on my adventure and I am so excited, that people on the Internet can experience my experiences.

Be brave,
Ania

Comments

Popular Posts