I had some ideas...

 Hi guys!

I have to say, this weekend was very intense to me. Despite learning for my biology test (btw, do you know how hard it is to draw an animal cell?!), I have done a lot of things.

First of all, i work out on the elliptical cross trainer, my father bought a while ago. I have to say, 'running' and listening to sountrack form musicals like 'Six' or 'Brulesque' made me think, that actors playing on Broadway have a really hard work to do. I was swetting (like if i had my sweater on winter) after 30 minutes and I was not even singing, but doing lip-sinc (you know, when you move your lips like you are singing, but you are really not).

Second of all, I went cycling with my father. It is hard to say how many kilometers it took us, but we were riding for 1,5 hour. During my activity, I fought that riding is something I was almost born with. I was cycling since I was a little kiddo (I still remember my fancy pink bike) and I can't imagine my future without it. I was also thinking, that it is a good alternative to loose weight and I do not really understand people, who hate cycling. I I mean, there are too many things to do on bycicle so it is impossible to get bored!

Anyways, I spent great time with my dad!

I also did my job and finally sat and wrote a story for the competition in my school. After I showed it to my mum (and I spent lile an 1,5 hour writing that) I realised, that I can't write happy endings and I know why. My polish teacher told me, that I wouldn't be able to totally understand poems and story about love, if I never were in one. I mean, it is kind of sad, but true. I can't write a single story that I like like, without killing anybody in it.

You can see some photos from my activites and now I have to figure out how to put here my short story :)

 

Edit:
HA! The link will be a perfect option, if you would like to read :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bvmAtr9VFK7PPva8vRrpGjxTamCdxUAreVfkJM0xTPE/edit?usp=sharing

 



Comments

Popular Posts